Kirkpatrick Memorial Presbyterian Church to form a welcoming place for newcomers to Belfast. Many of us have been 'newcomers' ourselves, and we know the importance of hospitality and a sense of belonging. The indiscriminating love of God for all people, regardless of background or nationality is what drives us as we seek to build transforming relationships through The Globe Café.
- Joyful celebration
The Globe Café aims to:
- Provide a weekly meeting point that is welcoming to all and which provides social support through friendship, practical advice and conversation practice
- Facilitate the building of genuine friendships and develop a strong community, which leads to sharing of life throughout the week
- Provide a forum to celebrate life events within a community
- Publicise the gathering widely to enable as many people as possible to access the community
- Share creative expressions of culture through live music, themed events and sharing foods from around the world